starting from S$250
For Fast Approval of Your Loan
Apply Online NOW
Personal loans, also known as cash advances, fast cash, and consumer loans, are usually loans of small amount, given by banks or money lending companies with short repayment periods and require no mortgages, which classigies them as unsecured loans.
Moneylenders activities in Singapore are regulated under the Moneylenders Act of 2008. Moneylenders are required to possess a Moneylender's License issued by the Registrar of Moneylenders. The license ensured that the lending company complies with Singapore loan regulations for fees, loan amounts, interest rates, advertising requirements, etc. These regulations are in place in order to protect customer rights.
MONEY3 is a licensed money lender, registration No. 27/2014, which provides short-term credit loans. If you need money:
- to pay bills
- cover medical expenses for hospital stay, surgery or medications
- to buy a second-hand car or repair it
- for home repair or new furniture
- for traveling, holiday or vacation
- for a wedding
- for presents and gifts
- or for anything else
At MONEY3 we focus on your ability to repay and customise easy and affordable repayments.
101 Upper Cross Street #03-02
People's Park Centre
Phone: 6653 4900
How to apply for a money3 loan
It’s as easy as 1-2-3. You can either apply online now or complete a Loan Application Form and meet our MONEY3 representative with the following documents:
- National ID Card (NRIC / IC)
- Utility Bill (Example: Latest phone bill or Singapore Power Service Bill)
- Tenancy Agreement
- HDB proof of home ownership
- Two current payslips
- Two months bank statements (loans over $250)
- Employment contract (optional)
- For self-employed individuals: Past two years income tax statements
- Your CBS Credit Report (click here for a tutorial on how to obtain your CBS report online)
* Applicants must be 21 years old and above.